Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Dietary Re-Education Continues...

In my new journey of dietary re-education, I found a great website called Eating Healthy Hub. They have a lot of very informative articles that I know will be a valuable resource for me to make the life changes I need.

I came across a featured video that was quite good and so I thought I would add it to my blog so I can refer back to it. If I incorporate things slowly, I know I will see sustainable progress.

Life's a marathon not a sprint. It is a new mindset for me to make small changes in a slow, thoughtful manner. My prior "modus operandi"  has been to have an insight, start out with big plans and eventually discover days later that I had already abandoned those "big plans" without even realizing it.

Slow and steady... Slow and Steady.... I think the key is staying in the present moment and keeping things as fun and adventurous as possible.

   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment