Thursday, September 13, 2012

An Audition At Paramount Studios Has Me "Feeling Good"...

I love acting! Yes, it has its ups and downs, but with every audition I am once more reminded that I am so lucky to be pursuing my dreams. So when I have a GREAT audition, the feeling is pure ELATION!

This time around, I auditioned for the same casting director for the same show that I auditioned for the last two times at 20th Century Fox. I clearly made a positive impression. For whatever reasons, this audition was held in her casting office on the Paramount Studios lot. I was actually happy with this change because I live so much closer to Paramount Studios in Hollywood than to 20th Century Fox Studios in West Los Angeles. I literally saved myself a half hour to forty-five minutes driving time during rush hour.:)

I walked into the audition and just did my thing! I got laughs and such favorable feedback that I know I am developing my reputation with casting in a positive direction. I did my best so no regrets.

As I left, I decided to walk across the lot, take in the scenery and leave from a different gate. I had a pep in my step and almost like my own mental music video, I strutted to my car with the sounds of Nina Simone's "Feeling Good" playing in my head as if my brain had its own i-pod.

Yes, I have a vivid imagination. It keeps me going and continues to remind me that "Life is Great"!  


No comments:

Post a Comment