Friday, September 21, 2012

Master Your Auditions - Wisdom from Director, Writer, Teacher - Bob McAndrew

Okay. You can tell I have been browsing the NY Casting website. I spotted another article by Kelly Calabrese on mastering your audition. Here she interviews Director, Writer, Teacher Bob McAndrew who has insights I want to experiment with to improve my auditioning skills as much as I can.


Master Your Auditions - Wisdom from Director, Writer, Teacher - Bob McAndrew

I am definitely going to tune into Kelly Calabrese's blog. So far she has been very helpful in supplying me with resources and information I need to assist in my creative redevelopment and artistic growth.:) 

Coming across Ms. Calabrese's writings is another reminder when you focus your thoughts on something, you attract what you need.

Life is great!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment