Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Keeping the Faith, Eating "Humble Pie" and Trusting My Career Will Keep Chugging Along.

Well, I am in the midst of a slow period with my acting auditions.  

I admit I am not one of those actors who is a networking expert, keeping my face in the consciousness of casting directors. I haven't had many auditions recently so, no opportunity to book a new job. It will pass, I am sure but it kinda sucks all the same. 

 It's at these times when you have to do what you can to reassure your agent and manager that you are still relevant. Otherwise, they may lose that "umph" you need them to have to get your pic and resume in front of casting. It is hard enough to keep myself going, I can't afford to have them "lose the faith". 

Regardless, I am refusing to give in. I am doing my best to hone my craft and dig deep into myself to resolve whatever creative blocks may be holding me back. I am doing my part to make sure when my preparation meets with opportunity, success will be the result. That also means I also have to step out of my comfort zone and ask for help when I need it.

At the risk of seeming like a self-promoting tool, I am gonna put it out there and ask folks who happen to visit my blog to do me a favor. 

Please visit my IMDB page using the link below. 


An actor's IMDB page not only displays the television and film work the actor has done. It is also ranked so industry professionals can get a sense of what audience interest is out there for the given actor and their potential fan base. Without any recent work, my IMDB numbers are plummeting. If you feel like performing a random act of kindness, visit my site and if you are feeling generous, "click the Facebook "Like" button on the right hand side of my IMDB page where it shows how many folks like this actor. I know I know, it sounds cheesy but it would be a great help and won't cost you a thing but a minute of your time!!!!  


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0195448/

Hey, I am invested in making my acting career a thriving reality. A little humble pie is a small price to pay to live dreams.  Thanks in advance. 

Okay, I'm done.  Remember, LIFE IS GREAT...WHEN YOU LET IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment