Friday, April 26, 2013

Exploring The Subconscious Mind and Paradigm Shifts For Inspiration & Creative Transformation


As I continue down my road of self-discovery and creative transformation, I cannot help but find myself traversing the "YouTube" landscape for the random whiff of inspiration. Last night I stumbled across these YouTube clips by Bob Proctor. They gave my left brain some food for thought as to how to get myself and my thoughts moving in the direction I want my life to go.





What I enjoyed about both clips is the presentation of information without the "woo woo" feel of many self-help books etc.

I want to explore the concept of making a paradigm shift in my thinking. Having recently come to realize how much I have incorporated unconsciously a "victim mentality" while assuming consciously I had let go of  certain scars from my teen aged struggles, I know "change" will not be instant. If anything, I see that what you accept into your mind as true over the years, won't go away without putting in the work to replace that thinking at the core where it lives. I'm not looking for a quick fix, but a method or two I can incorporate into my daily routine that might just produce some results. Anything worth achieving is worth working hard for.

We shall see what comes of this journey down a road less traveled...


No comments:

Post a Comment