Thursday, August 23, 2012

When The Rain Comes...

This has to be one of my all time favorite mantras to keep me steadfast on the path of my dreams. With my mother and sibs living on the east coast, it can get very difficult to keep my head up.

At times, I come home from an audition that just sucked and I question why I am out here on my own. No one stays upbeat all the time.

Sometimes you just want to be near the people who love you and know you better than anyone else in the world. I know this feeling will eventually pass because in the end, my life is here and my dreams are the foundation of what makes me Me. I could go back home but part of me would know I didn't belong there anymore. My home is here now.

Ideally when my dreams blossom into fruition, Going home on a regular basis will be my new reality. Until then, I rely on songs like this to pick me up and keep me going. A good cellphone plan helps too!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment