Friday, December 7, 2018

Surviving The Nightmare That Has Been 2018

It has been well over a year since my last blog post so in many ways writing this will probably be more about processing this year for myself since I have no idea if there will be anyone out there following. But as they say, I am once again, picking myself up, dusting my blog off and starting to blog all over again. Does anyone really say that... Well you now what I mean.

So I should start by saying, no I am not crazy. In my last post I was excited to announce I was recurring on NBC's "Good Girls." However, if you watch the show, you may notice I never appeared in the pilot episode.  Technically, I did shoot the pilot for "Good Girls." Turns out one of the original cast members was recast and initially production moved to Atlanta. In the move to Atlanta, I was informed that my small but meaningful to me role was going to be recast in Atlanta when they re-shoot the pilot.  I will admit, I was devastated for a while but that's life in the world of entertainment.  Who knows, the show is back to filming in Los Angeles so you never know, a new recurring role may come my way. I choose to remain optimistic. 

Truth is with all that happened in 2018 being recast does not even register.


No comments:

Post a Comment