Monday, September 9, 2013

Keeping Acting Career Alive!

I have had a rough summer. Looking for work, auditioning and all around just trying to stay afloat as an actor. I have been walking my own mental tightrope, doing my best to stay balanced and positive when funds are running low and bills keep on coming. It has taken a toll on my mind and emotions but my spirit has kept me going and things are definitely turning around.

Out of left field, I got an audition Friday afternoon for "Hart of Dixie" on the CW. I went in with the sole intention of having fun and I did then put it out of my mind and went on with my weekend.
I just got the news today I booked it and will be heading in this evening to get the ball rolling.

I'm a little shell shocked with joy but since I started this blog to chronicle my journey, it is nice to have something good to say. I know I know, it has been a while since my last post. Chalk it up to the summer blues.

Time to get back on track. One thing I have learned so far from my summer is that keeping the faith really does have its rewards when you move through the wallowing in depression period and truly surrender to the faith that things will always work themselves out.

I'm off for now. I look forward to getting back to posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment