Wednesday, June 26, 2013

U.S. Supreme Court Rulings on Marriage Equality Makes History!!!

With both U.S. Supreme Court rulings today on Marriage Equality, as it relates to D.O.M.A. and Proposition 8, history has been made that we can all be proud of! Equal Protection Under The Law matters! Equal Rights matters!

If I still had my singing voice I would be SINGING in the streets RIGHT NOW! In the mean time I will express it with the YouTube clip below!




Celebrations will be taking place all across the country!



I am excited to see what the future holds!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. It definitely does seem a no brainer.
    Cheers, ic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Ian. I have been off-line for a while.

    Actually, I just left your site reading your latest post. I always feel like I have saved airfare traveling by reading your blog! Be well:)

    ReplyDelete