Monday, August 11, 2014

Rest In Peace Robin Williams

I'm saddened by news that the incredibly talented Robin Williams is dead at the age of 63 from an apparent suicide. I received a text from a friend and just could not believe it. I heard nothing about it on the tv news but a few things are up om the internet.

As I am writing this, ABC just mentioned the news.

He suffered from severe depression. It is sad when someone dies of a terminal disease or old age but when it is suicide, your heart cannot help but break for him and his family.   

Robin Williams was always a man I admired for the sheer genius of his talent. "Mork and Mindy", "Mrs. Doubtfire", "The Birdcage", there are so many moments he created that touched my heart and lifted my spirits when I needed it. I am simply stunned. What a tragic and sudden loss.   He will be missed.

This is one of those moments you stop in your tracks and remember what is most important in life.

Rest In Peace, Mr. Williams.


No comments:

Post a Comment