Friday, August 1, 2014

Remaining Grateful As I 'm Fighting For My Dreams

Ahh.. an actor's work is never done. My acting group has started it's summer/fall session and we are focusing on sitcoms. While acting is acting, each genre has its own styles that we as actors must master.

I'm excited for what lies ahead this semester. It looks to be a challenging one.

Keeping your skills sharp is an endless endeavor.  Thank God for my acting group. It has become a place where I can dare to fail creatively. When you fall on your face, it is done in the safety of a supportive environment. But when you soar, it is an amazingly empowering experience.

I am grateful I have the opportunity to follow my dreams. I may seem crazy to my non-acting friends but despite all the luxuries one gives up to pursue an actor's life, I think it is important to simply acknowledge how truly lucky I am to live a creative life and live without regret, come what may.

I look forward to an exciting new semester and the confidence in my craft it will expand that can only lead to more professional work.

Life is great. Life is a blessing. Life is what you make of it!!

Follow your dreams... wherever you are!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment