Thursday, December 6, 2012

Eating Through The Holiday Blahs...

Well, I am happy to say that getting my diet in better shape has gotten me feeling much better. I decided to get back to basics and eat more of the food I grew up with, so I am rediscovering all things curry! I have had more variations of curry and roti in the last few days than I have in a while and surprisingly, I am feeling much better. I think the influx of turmeric in my system has burned out whatever germs were keeping me sick. I am even dropping off the pounds!

Exercising is a bit hit or miss but getting slowly more consistent.

Once I take a break and see my family for the Xmas holidays, I have a feeling I will be completely back on track. Auditions have slowed a bit as we approach the holidays so I am a little stir crazy.

Ah well... Life is great and the future looks exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment