Sunday, May 22, 2016

LAFC coming to DTLA in 2018!

As a newbie to the world of soccer, I am excited to hear that they are building a new soccer stadium in DTLA and debuting a new MLS team in 2018 called Los Angeles Football Club or LAFC. I admit I know very little about soccer but I have slowly been becoming a fan. With this new team coming, it feels like the perfect opportunity to come in at the ground floor as a fan of my city's newest sports team. Yes, there is the LA Galaxy but they are based in Carson. I can actually see myself hoping on the Metro Redline to watch a game. I'm sure I can learn a lot from watching the LA Galaxy, and who knows, I may become a Galaxy fan as well but, LAFC is a team I think I can see LIVE and that is exciting to connect with from the standpoint of "LA City Pride"!

Also, watching a team being formed from the beginning is just what I need. So, I have just under two years to learn all I can about soccer so I can enjoy every moment of my new LA team!



No comments:

Post a Comment