Thursday, January 30, 2014

Don't Quit...Keep Your Dreams Alive!!



I have made the decision that I just don't want to spend a lot of time complaining. That took up way too much time in 2013. Not that I will never complain again, but I will be avoiding getting  into that "head space" as much as possible. Even if I sound like a lunatic I want to focus on all the great things happening in my life.

Today, I had two auditions. My first was at Paramount Pictures. I went in, did my thing and left feeling amazing. I then proceeded to head over to Prospect Studios in Los Feliz. The crazy thing is, at my second audition,  I ran into a classmate of mine who I have not seen in years. We chatted a bit then both did our respective auditions. Again, I left feeling amazing.

I think the key was before I walked on either studio lot, I took the time to breathe and acknowledge the fact that I am living my dream. I am working as an actor. I get to wake up and say, come what may, I am following my dreams. With that frame of mind, it is almost impossible to get overcome with nerves or self-doubt. I'm living my dreams so I might as well enjoy each moment as it comes.

I must say, January has been pretty good. I am going in to shoot another episode of  "Hart of Dixie" as Ned and next Thursday, my funny "bit" on an episode of "Rake"  airs next Thursday. I am truly blessed.

I am gonna keep counting my blessings and see what wonderful new creative adventures are drawn into my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment