Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014: A New Beginning

Ahhh...2014! A new year...a new opportunity to start fresh. I am grateful for 2013. I had some success in my career and this has me much more optimistic for what 2014 has in store.

I am happy I get to start things off with a small appearance on the new Fox show "Rake" with Greg Kinnear. Not exactly sure when it airs but still a nice way to kick things off. I had a blast on the set. Sometimes in the rush to succeed we forget why we do what we do. This set reminded me how much I love acting and that you have to enjoy each moment for what it is.

I have many goals for 2014:

Book more Film and TV work,
Lose weight,
Get into GREAT SHAPE by using my LA Fitness membership regularly
Make Healthier Food & Life Choices
Deepen My Spiritual & Meditative Practices
Laugh More
Track my Spending Better
Reduce Debt
Increase Net Worth
Quit Smoking
Improve my Spanish language skills
Become a Little More Social

Yeah..these are all achievable goals. If only half are manifested that is pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment