Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A LITTLE MUSIC FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

I needed a little music to keep the holiday spirit going for me and Rusty while we are across the country from the family for Christmas. So of course I had to listen to this clip of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" from Sister Act 2. It always makes me smile, sing and jump to my feet!





I also had to add a little holiday cheer with this Christmas song from "Best Man Holiday".






Now while I'm not a big Chris Brown fan, I have to admit I enjoy this song from the movie "This Christmas"....






Okay...this last one is not a Christmas song but it makes me want to jump up and DANCE!!!







Yes.. I came back and added one more. I just watched the movie "Joyful Noise" and I found myself up and dancing with Rusty to this medley so I had to include it here!





HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment